Crestron has been for 40 years specialized in home automation.
De Opera Domotica has been since 1999 – as ‘certified dealer’ and ‘certified programmer’ Crestron – accumulated abundant experience.
The Crestron home automation system consists of:
The line starts at the Crestron RMC3 / AP3: a processor with built-in wireless Zigbee gateway. As a basis for a complete wireless control of lighting, there is a MC3 processor.
- In-wall / table-top touch screens
- Wireless touchscreens
- CP3 with MC3 LAN or LAN for direct connection to the network / internet.
- Various infrared and RS232 / serial connectors for control of audio-video equipment, alarm systems, lighting etc.
- Various relays for control of lift systems (LED / LCD) projector lifts and gating.
- InWall (recessed) keypads: button panels or panels of dual buttons to twelvefold buttons in different looks / lines: Crestron CNX, Cameo.
- InWall (recessed) touchscreens: Crestron TPMC-line, TSW-552 TSW-752, TSW-1052 display with audio-video full intercom functionality and LAN / Internet, recessed into the wall.
- Table top (table model) touchscreens: Crestron TSW752 with playback audio video, intercom and LAN / Internet.
- Wireless (Wi) touchscreens: Crestron MLX-3, TSR-302 for wireless (WiFi / RF) control of audio video via Crestron home automation.
- Lighting and blinds LUTRON connected via IP / RS232 Lutron Graphic Eye, HomeWorks, Energy saver.
- Lighting, blinds connected to EIB-KNX via Crestron KNX EiB gateway.
- Security and high security IP / Rs232 alarm systems, video surveillance systems: NOX, Networx, Galaxy.
- CD / MP3 / DVD / Photo servers via iP: Kaleidescape, Apple, VidaBox (XBMC).
- Audio-video distribution over IP / Rs232 from Extron, Crestron, and Intellix LEAF audio & video switchers.
- Picture and sound via IP / RS232 of receiver, processor, DVD / Blu-ray player, radio / tuner, internet radio.
De Opera Domotica is one of the few companies in the Netherlands fully certified for installation and programming of all Crestron systems: Crestron Certified Programmer, Crestron Digital Media Certified Engineer and Certified Digital media designer.